Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

typically i keep my makeup pretty minimal, and by minimal i mean that most of the time i'm not actually wearing any. so this make-up look is something i would do when i actually feel like taking 10 minutes to myself in the morning to start my day with a little extra TLC and pampering. 
apply L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in shade 104 Golden Beige with a Beauty Blender.

blend.
go over the areas where concealer was just applied with a matte highlight powder from the Shade and Light Palette, using this Real Techniques brush.
using the same palette with a contour color, lightly apply bronzer in an "E" shape, using this brush also from Real Techniques.

highlight with my favorite highlighter from Colourpop, in the shade Butterfly Beach.
fill brows using Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow pomade in the shade Dark Brown.
using my fingers I apply Coulorpop's shadow in the shade Plunge (similar).
curl.
coat one.
coat two.
pucker up.
then try to make seductive faces into the camera so people take you seriously...clearly this last step needs some work.

Shop the Post


kisses,
until next time.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!