Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Favorites

Cold weather, warm wishes.
January was an admittedly boring month for me. Being back home for winter break really put a damper in my glamorous NYC lifestyle, but all that downtime gave me some time to recuperate and prepare myself for the hectic months ahead. Here are a few of my favorites from the last month. 
Hope you enjoy!

Make Up

I've been a Fake Bake lover for as long as I've been self tanning, but I didn't know that they made make up products until recently, when they were generous enough to send me a package with some products to test out. Recently I've been using their bronzer, EVERYDAY. The bronzer looks light in the packaging but when I went to apply it I was pleasantly surprised at the color payoff and great pigmentation. It's the perfect shade to sweep over the hollows of your cheeks to get a light bronzed glow. 

Clothes

Teddy Coats have officially earned a place in my heart. I own the Kensie coat in grey and wear it so so often. They're comfy, cozy, and extremely on trend. Around campus I've seen a lot of girls wearing pale pink teddy's...I might have to make that my next purchase.


Fragrance

For Chirstmas I received a bottle of Viva La Juicy, and I forgot how much I loved this scent. It's light and airy and perfect for every day wear. As much as I love musky, mature scents, they don't suit me very well. I'm too young and goofy to be wearing such sultry scents on an everyday basis. Viva La Juicy is fun, young and fresh...which is exactly what I need.



Music

Courtney Barnett- Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit.

It's got a great sound that I love to jam to, check it out (here).

Book

How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are

I read this book over winter break after becoming totally obsessed with Catherine de Maigret.  It's a quick read, but one well worth it.



here's to a wonderful month ahead,
until next time,
kirsten.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!