Monday, February 1, 2016

Spread The Love



Live in love, and let love in.
To be young and in love is a never ending adventure. Like everything in life, there are ups and downs, highs accompanied by lows, but at the end of the day, to know that there is a person out there who unconditionally supports and cares about you makes it all worth it. Learning how you personally show love is so important to understanding yourself better. Being in love has taught me so much about myself, it’s a constant journey of self discovery when you are trying to figure out how to dance around and with one another through this journey. It’s so important that the loved ones in your life know that they are appreciated, and loved.

Recently I was introduced by BloomNation and they inspired me to share with you how I celebrate my loved ones throughout the whole year. Of course I couldn’t refuse an offer to brag about the amazing people in my life and how I shower them with kisses and love. If you haven't heard of BloomNation before they are a flower delivery service that supports local florists through their online marketplace.

 Here are a few ways I spread the loveeee

1.) Just tell em!

Nobody is going to complain of being told they're loved too many times. I'm constantly telling the people I love just how much they mean to me. Everyone likes to feel valued and appreciated so just tell them straight out, "Hey I think you're pretty amazing, thanks for being a part of my life." 


2.) The Little Things

My boyfriend and I are constantly tagging each other in pictures of puppies and other mindless little things on Instagram. It's the little things that let us know we're thinking of one another. Being long distance means that we can't always be close to each other, but it's nice to know we're never far from each other's minds. 


3.) Not So Delicious Baked Goods

I'm a terrible chef, but that will never stop me from trying to make a nice batch of cookies to remind people I love them! I'll head over to Pinterest, find a nice recipe to try, and somehow during the process manage to screw them up. But everyone always humors me and eats a few, and that's how I know they love me right back.

Valentine's Day is coming up so things are about to get a little bit more mushy-gushy than normal, but it's important to remember it doesn't need to be a special occasion to let the people in your life know you love them. Leave goofy notes, burn some cookies, or send flowers, whatever it is you do, do it all with love.


kisses,
until next time,
kirsten.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!