Friday, August 21, 2015

College || Time To Be A Big Kid, Even If I'm Not Ready

look ma, I made it.

I successfully graduated high school and now I'm headed off to the college of my dreams in just 2 short days from now (crazy right!?)

college fashion institute of technology
{peace out high school}
college fashion institute of technology
{if this isn't the face of a done bitch, i don't know what is}

college fashion institute of technology



college fashion institute of technology

college fashion institute of technology
{I got by with a little help from my friends}

Where am I going you ask?

I'll be attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.

Right now my major is Fashion Business Management, but who knows what the future holds. I'm so excited to start the next chapter of my life, and I can't think of a more perfect place for me to be.

Am I sad to leave home? ...Of course! I'm gonna miss my family like crazy (especially my favorite little furry friends).

But this is what's right for me, and it's going to be amazing.

As I sit here thinking of the one million last minute things I have to do (did I actually pack a phone charger?), I realize that for the first time in a long time, I'm sure I made the right decision.

These next four years are going to contain some of the most memorable moments of my life, and I can't wait to discover them one by one.

until next time.
x, kirst

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!