Thursday, August 27, 2015

August Favorites || 2015

August has definitely been one of the craziest months of my life. Between college and the S&S relaunch, I've definitely been keeping busy.

Through all that I still managed to find a few things that make my heart swoon, from fashion to health here are my August favorites.
august-favorites-1

1.) Boyfriend Jeans

If you haven't already, go out and try on a pair of boyfriend jeans.  

They're so freeing!!! (Who knew girls were allowed to have jeans with functional pockets?)

I tried on tons of different pairs and for the longest time I was put off by how they looked on me, but it was just because I wasn't used to seeing myself in anything but skin tight jeggings.

I finally got over it and bought a pair (and then another, and then another after that...you get the point)

They're comfortable, functional, and by Fall will be all anybody is wearing.

|1|2|3|
{check these out}

2.) Oversized Sunglasses

Okay, okay, you caught me. I'm a bitch at heart!

What can I say?

It just makes me so happy to throw on some oversized shades and bop out the door and onto the big bad streets of Manhattan.

I feel so large and in charge... maybe I'll get over it but until then check out this funky babies I've have my eyes on.

|1|2|3|

3.) Adventuring 

Since I just recently arrived in the city last week I've been in love with just going out and exploring the area I'm going to be living in.

I ventured out to Central Park, The High Line (an absolute must!), and I've even stumbled upon a few pop-up art galleries.

It's safe to say I'm in love with the NYC lifestyle, let's just hope I still feel this way when the classes start up!

with all the adventuring I've been doing, I've had a chance to finally try out Uber, and let me just say... I get the hype!

It's awesome, and it's convenient, and you get your first ride free if you use this code "cf79b"
(not a sponsored post just trying to share with you, the things that have made my life easier)


august-favorites-2
{the High Line}
august-favorites-3
{art everywhere}
august-favorites-4
august-favorites-5
{never want to leave here}
august-favorites-6
august-favorites-7
{Mr. Brainwash pop up show}
august-favorites-8
august-favorites-9
august-favorites-10


until next time.
x, kirst

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!