Friday, December 11, 2015

My Reading Wishlist

This is one of my favorite feelings in the world.

1.) The Art of Asking -Amanda Palmer

2.) It -Alexa Chung

3.) #Girlboss -Sophia Amoruso

4.) Savor -Thich Nhat Hanh

5.) The Celestine Prophecy -James Redfield

6.) The Power of Now -Eckhart Tolle


7.) Love and Misadventure -Lang Leav

8.) The Tao of Pooh -Benjamin Hoff


As this semester draws to a close, I keep dazing off into hazy daydreams of myself cozied up under a blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate (heavy on the whip cream) in one hand, and a good read in the other. I haven't had much time to just sit and lazily flip through the pages of a book, so instead I've just been forming quite the list in my head of all the books I'm going to read as soon as I have the chance to over winter break.

curl up and read,
until next time,
kirsten.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!