Monday, February 8, 2016

Lacy Loves // Lingerie Lust





everyone looks lovely in lace









Hello lovlies,

With Valentine's Day coming up, it can feel good to indulge in the sultry side of yourself. The intimates section is usually where I spend the most time whenever I go shopping. Grazing over all the delicate, lacy goodies is my absolute favorite. Unfortunately, most of these bras weren't made to fit anyone bigger than AA, leaving me lusting over all these lacy delights. Here are a few pieces I thought were absolutely gorgeous.

You might be surprised to hear that Forever 21 actually has an amazing intimates section, and even more surprising than that...they are actually pretty accommodating to the larger chested ladies out there.




♡Shop The Post♡

kisses,
until next time,
kirsten.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!