Friday, December 4, 2015

Be Wild.

Be you, be wild, be young, be endlessly adventurous.
1. Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I left my laptop charger at home over Thanksgiving break, meaning I've been burrowed in my dorm all week playing catch up. TGIF has never been more relevant.

2. Christmas time is here, meaning I have lots of exploring to do in New York City.

3. It's killing me how HOT it is out still! 50 degrees in December, seriously?!

4. I'm on the hunt for the perfect winter coat, I have a few ideas but I haven't found anything I'm in love with yet.

5. Simple & Spice is in the process of getting a little bit of a makeover, so I apologize in advance for any technical problems you encounter. All of my knowledge about coding comes from what I learn through Google.

6. During the holidays I always go a little bit baking crazy...the only problem with that is, I'm not exactly the worlds most proficient baker, or chef for that matter.

7. I've been feeling pretty inspired lately. There's lots of creative energy surrounding me and I think some of it may be rubbing off.

8. I recently invested in an all natural deodorant, I'm still testing it out... but so far I'm pretty happy.

9. I'm still trying to figure out exactly the style I want S&S to have. Finding my voice on the internet is going to take a little bit of time, but I want to make sure that my content is as genuine as possible.

10. It's so important to not take yourself too seriously, or let yourself get caught up in superficial drama. Strive to never go a day without a smile. There's always something to be happy about, even if some days you have to work a little harder to figure out exactly what that is.

until next time.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!