Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Marbleize Your Life || Inspiration Board

Hey from my dorm room (in pajamas with Skinny Pop crumbs all over myself)

In all the craziness that has been my first week of classes, it feels nice to just sit down and sift through tumblr and pinterest mindlessly. 

I keep finding myself drawn towards the white, bright marble images.

There's something oh so soothing about the calmness of the print, which is good because it's slowly been creeping up more and more in every day fashion.

This trend is definitely something to keep your eyes on in the upcoming months.

Marble Style Guide 1

Marble Style Guide 2

Marble Style Guide 3

Marble Style Guide 4

Marble Style Guide 5

Marble Style Guide 6

Marble Style Guide 7

Marble Style Guide 8

Marble Style Guide 9

Marble Style Guide 10

Marble Style Guide 11

until next time.
x, kirst

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!