Friday, September 4, 2015

OOTD || T-Shirt Dress


Kate Spade T-Shirt Dress (Goodwill) // Heels (Marshalls) // Sunnies (Vintage Store) // Purse (Forever 21) // Hat (Forever 21)

So far New York City has been an absolute dream.

I'm living the life I always imagined I would be, but never believed would actually happen. I wander the streets starry eyed and a little aghast that this is my new reality.

But, I cannot forget that no matter how glamorous I trick myself into momentarily thinking my life is...

I'm a broke college kid.

Thrifted clothes definitely make up a big part of my wardrobe, and this dress is no exception. I picked it up from a Goodwill and have been obsessed since. It's a little thicker than your standard cotton T-Shirt dress, making it the perfect transition piece for fall.

happy thrifting,
until next time.
x, kirst

♡Shop Similar Styles♡

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!